Manufacturing Resource Network, L.L.C.
Manufacturing Resource Network’s (MRN) mission is to provide immediate technical and leadership expertise to manufacturers along with the ability to secure new staff to replace ourselves.
MRN was founded by Gerry Nejman and Jordan Owens in 2014. They have assembled a team of Associates who provide a broad array of technical and professional services to address your needs.
MRN has been favored with work from Private Equity firms, businesses in transition, and those looking to improve their profitability.
Corporate Manager and Entrepreneur
- Over 25 years experience in manufacturing for companies including Hydril, Honeywell, Sulzer, SPX and in consulting for Dover, Cameron and several private equity companies.
- Began his career in manufacturing engineering and has 10 years of experience as a CEO in companies with $200M in sales.
- Specializes in working with engineered to order companies and has written a book on this subject.
Served as CEO and interim CEO for several private equity companies.
- Experienced in the design of complete manufacturing processes.
- Supply chain management, procurement, sourcing and supplier strategies.
- Working capital management.
- Plant rationalization and consolidation.
Manufacturing Engineering and Operations Improvement
- Over 25 years of experience in manufacturing engineering and operations leadership roles in the aerospace, automotive, and forging industries.
- Diverse career implementing process improvements in the plant and the office utilizing Lean Manufacturing and TOC concepts.
- In addition to manufacturing engineering, has handled the roles of Plant Manager and Director of Operations for several businesses of up to $75 Million in annual sales.
- Is a versatile, hands-on, accomplished team-builder with a drive for continuous improvement and quality results.
- Manufacturing Engineering organization, management, and mentorship.
- Focus on the value stream utilizing lean tools to impact results on the critical path to product realization.
- Familiarity with production and quality requirements related to the aerospace, automotive, and oil industries.
- Project management services including plant relocation, equipment selection, and value stream improvements.
- Operations management with an eye for waste elimination and improved financial outcomes.
Testimonials for MRN
“I had the opportunity to work with Gerry Nejman when he was the Interim VP of Operations during a transition time at Rutland Plastics. Gerry was personally engaged at all levels of the manufacturing process. He was highly effective at motivating the operators to achieve a much-improved output level. He worked with the manufacturing engineering and maintenance groups to install strategic capital items to further improve plant performance. I would recommend Gerry for any manufacturing or distribution role, and I look forward to working with him again.”
– Cooper Bishop, VP of Operations – Rutland Group
“Jordan was engaged as Director, Global Operations on an interim basis, reporting directly to me as CEO of Anitox. He adapted to our fast-paced environment by establishing high-impact relationships with his colleagues and his direct reports. Jordan advanced all our manufacturing, engineering & supply chain improvement projects. His experience in multiple industries and in global markets enabled him to make a big & immediate impact. When his fixed, 3-month engagement came do an end, we didn’t want him to go.”
– Glyn Richards, President at Crucial Quest, LLC
“When hired as an Interim Plant Manager, Gerry was instrumental in leading the transformation of our Cameron Vicksburg, MS Pipe plant. Utilizing a strategic capital investment, a change in scheduling philosophy, and a teambuilding approach with both the management and the hourly work force, Gerry turned our 6-month past due condition into an on-time delivery situation. Gerry installed simple KPI metrics that were quickly communicated each day to the production team that kept the drumbeat moving in a positive direction. His background in manufacturing engineering and plant management were a perfect blend to attack our initial situation and turn it into a success story. I am happy to recommend Gerry Nejman for operations management and manufacturing improvement challenges.”
– James Thornton, Operations / Facilities Manager – Cameron LeTourneau