Product Development and Manufacturing Consulting Services
Manufacturing Resource Network offers immediate technical and leadership expertise to manufacturers
along with the ability to secure new staff to replace ourselves
Interim Manufacturing Management
The hiring process can require a lot of time and energy from you. We provide interim operations leadership for your manufacturing facility. Read More
Supply Chain Management
We offer supply chain management services to address major cost drivers and make your enterprise more competitive. Read More
Manufacturing Process Development
We utilize lean initiatives to optimize the use of your existing manpower and capital by reducing cycle time while improving profitability. Read More
Other Manufacturing Consulting Services
Position your manufacturing facility as a leader in the industry and become more competitive in price and delivery with our expertise. Read More
Why Choose Us ?
- Loopholes in the supply chain and product development
- Inefficient manufacturing processes
- Need for experienced interim leadership
- Cost driver identification
- Shortage of resources and manpower
- Cost strategies that are not well optimized
- Analyze-company size, industry niche, and operation model
- Screening- experience, knowledge, insight
- Follow up-information gathering, taking further information, and looking for permission to grant
- Providing coaching, training, supervision, and skill assessment to improve resource quality and derive more work from fewer resources
- Using cultural and behavioral changes to align operations across various product developmentmodules
- Conceptualizing, designing, and fabricating equipment and machinery to enhance productivity
- Assessing current opportunities and revenue to decrease costs across different channels. This shall also include reviewing and evaluating the current procurement system
- Designing applications, blueprints, and specialized equipment for the company.
The manufacturing resource network consultant focuses on essentials that matter, including market trends, product concepts, customer needs, manufacturing abilities, and customer satisfaction. Starting from fresh, we will guide you from end to end, helping you from ideation through procurement to implementation.
Don’t hold back. Your company deserves a change
Get in touch with an experienced product or process development consultant today.