Supply Chain Management Consulting
Reduce Inventory and Streamline Procurement Activities
Manufacturing Resource Network offers supply chain management services to allow your manufacturing facility to address your major cost drivers and make your enterprise more competitive in price and delivery. Our supply chain experts are available to help you reduce inventory and streamline your procurement activities by supporting your corporate strategy objectives to ensure your company operates as efficiently as possible.
Consider updating your old equipment with state-of-the-art componentry. Look to automate those repetitive tasks that can reduce labor. Our highly experienced professionals provide comprehensive, cost-saving supply chain solutions as well as create, communicate, and implement innovative strategic plans and vision. What does this means for your company? We can drive bottom-line results by effectively influencing supply chain sourcing and inventory efficiency.
A few of our supply chain management services include:
- Procurement Assessment: Assess your current spend and opportunities, review and evaluate your current procurement system to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Procurement Process Mapping: Create a general understanding of current processes, clearly identify where changes in are needed.
- Supplier Development: Work collaboratively with current suppliers to improve or expand capabilities .
- Supplier Rationalization: Rationalize the supply base to ensure utilization of the right suppliers and the right amount of suppliers.
- Logistics and Distribution Management: Ordering and managing inventory, imports, exports, and brokerage.
Contact Us to Learn More
Whether you want to discuss chain supply management or another service, contact us today. Both of our founders, Jordan and Gerry, are friendly and eager to help.