Manufacturing Process Development
Process Improvement, Design and Development
MRN has the experience your manufacturing facility needs to improve current processes and production rates. We utilize lean initiatives to optimize the use of your company’s existing manpower and capital by reducing cycle time while improving product profitability. We offer a proven track record and broad experience in process improvement, design and development to ensure that we create the foundation for your company’s success.
Our Process Improvement Consulting Services Include:
- Process Improvement Team facilitation including Strategic Goal Definition, Alignment of Objectives, Performance Measurement, and Metrics Development
- Proficient in SPC, DOE, DFMEA, Continuous Improvement, and Zero Defect techniques
- Supervisory skills assessment, development, coaching and training improving front line performance using behavioral and cultural change principles.
Our Design and Development Services include:
- Proven expertise in design and manufacturing software including Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Mastercam, Camworks, and Cadkey
- CAD drafting in 2D, 3D and solid modeling
- Design for Manufacturability
- Improvement of existing designs
- Finite Element Analysis and Reverse Engineering services
- Design of specialized equipment
Contact Us to Learn More
Whether you are looking to improve your processes, design and development or would like to learn about our other services, contact us today. Both of our founders, Jordan and Gerry, are friendly and eager to help.